- 11/2 cup old-fashioned oats 2 cup crisp brown rice cereal
- 1/2 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/4 cup Truly Raw Honey 2 tablespoon almond extract or vanilla to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°, and lightly coat a 9″ square pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats and brown rice cereal.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together coconut oil, almond milk, and truly raw honey.
- Pour the honey mixture over the cereal mixture, and lightly toss with a spatula until the cereal is evenly coated.
- Spread the cereal mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes.
- Gently stirring every 15 minutes, or until the granola is golden and crispy.