- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Truly Raw Honey
- 2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter, Melted
- 1½ cups Chunky Peanut Butter
- 3 cups Rolled Oats 3/4 cup all-purpose Flour
- 3/4 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 350° F. Mix together the eggs, peanut butter, melted butter, vanilla extract and honey until light and fluffy.
Slowly add the flour, baking soda and salt, and mix thoroughly. Slowly add in half the oatmeal, mixing well. Add second half and mix well. Add the chocolate chips and mix until incorporated.
- Using a large cookie scoop (1/4-cup or 2 oz) drop cookies onto parchment-lined cookie sheets leaving at least 2 inches of space around the cookies. Bake each batch for 10 minutes and allow to cool completely.
Store in a Ziploc bag or air-tight container. (NOTE: Stores great in the freezer!)